Na tomto mieste vás budeme informovať o novinkach a zaujímavostiach nielen z oblasti legislatívy ale i zaujímavých projektov.
We assist in the following main areas:
- corporate/ company law, creation and “all-inclusive” administration of the joint stock companies, LLCs, partnerships etc.
- commercial law, commercial contract
- labor law including collective bargaining
- construction law, zoning and construction permits
- financial instruments – bills of exchange, promissory notes etc.
- securities, including IPO’s
- intellectual property law including protection of commercial secrets, patents, trade marks, copyright, design, license etc.
- competition law, price fixing, free trade limiting contracts, abuse of dominant position, concentration, reporting to the Antimonopoly office
- unfair trade practices
- real estate law, green and brown field investments, expropriation
- environmental law and consequences of pollution
- commercial litigation including representation at Supreme Court and Constitutional Court
- commercial arbitration in Slovakia and abroad
- bankruptcy and restructuring/ composition proceedings, assistance to collect receivables, acquisition of the property of the debtor
- state aid
- WTO issues (antidumping, safeguards, countervailing)
- legal due diligence
- advisory services to the members of Board of Directors members and Board of Supervisors, Executive directors and CEO’s
- legislation of the self governing bodies - municipalities, self governing regions
- white collar crime, enforcement of the damages
We work with our partners to provide assistance with taxes and tax litigation.
The main goal of our firm is to provide comprehensive legal service to foreign and Slovak companies establishing their presence and expanding their activities in Slovakia.
We are a Slovak law firm seated in Košice (metropolis of eastern Slovakia). We have served more than 100 foreign investors active mostly in eastern and central Slovakia as well as numerous domestic businesses.
We specialize in areas of commercial, civil, company, competition, labor and real estate law.
The Slovak legal order has undergone profound changes since the early 1990’s. The socialist legal order was superseded by several “layers” of the transitory legal regulations. Later those transitory regulations have been replaced by legislation resembling legal order of Western Europe.
We have spent those years serving investors and assisting large and medium size companies going through the intricacies of all those changes.
During our carriers we developed both - experience required to serve investors and network of collaborators and partners in Slovakia and abroad.
Thus we can offer professional services at local, national and international levels.